Friday, October 26, 2007

Life after M-day

So how's married life? A common question proposed to me now-a-days.
Honestly?
I'd have to say it's pretty awesome. I think the idea of marriage is scarier when viewed on the other side but now that I've crossed that boundary, things are greener.
I feel like I can finally breathe easy in my relationship with Micah. Not that I was uneasy with him, things just felt different, like a piece of puzzle missing-an incompleteness if you will.

The wedding felt like a dream and we felt God's approval on that day. Knowing that we are in a God ordain relationship has made any doubts or fears just fall away.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Yay for BBQ
Yay for candy corn
Yay for pretty scenery
Yay for weddings
Super Yay for marriages that Jesus smiles on.
Congrats!
I miss you....